With rich industry experience and knowledge, we are manufacturing and exporting a qualitative array of Air Dryers Pressure Vessel that is extensively used in various industries for removing water vapor from compressed air. These dryers are manufactured under the guidance of our skilled professionals and acknowledged for its superior purification technique, trouble free operating system and low maintenance. Apart from this, offered Air Dryers Pressure Vessel is available in standard as well as customized specifications and at affordable prices to our clients.
Features of Air Dryers:
- Operating on ADSORP principle; Hence prevents entrainment of moisture in the pipe line however long is may be
- The most compact skid mounted unit supplied in READY FOR USE state by connecting compressed air at inlet and outlet
- The stationary working system and requires negligible maintenance
- Assured atmospheric dew point equal to (-) 40 deg. C. or (-) 70 deg C as required
- Ideal purging as per desiccant manufacturers instruction for regeneration
- Lesser pressure drop in total unit
- Modified purge silencer causing less noise
- Designed for Indian atmospheric condition
- Easy for installation and commissioning
Specifications of Air Dryers:
- Dust: <5u
- Moisture: (-)40 (-)70oC Atm Dew point
- Residual oil: Up to 0.1 PPM
- Range: Air Dryers Up to 2000 SCFM Flow
- Pressure: 10 kg/cm2
1 - 10,000 NMÂ³/Hr.
Capacity : Upto 10,000 NMÂ³/Hr.
- Synthetic Fiber Industry
Compressed air is passed over a special grade of desiccant in twin tower system. While one tower is under drying cycle, air is passed over an electrically heated other tower and carries out the moisture of this tower. Similarly based on time cycle change over takes place from first tower to second & second to first. The operation is fully automatic.
305, Royal Square, Next to RK Party Hall, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India