Carbon Molecular Sieve
Price And Quantity
- As per Requirement
In environment right around 78% is Nitrogen (N2) and close around 21% Oxygen (O2) is there. To obtain Nitrogen form the air, PSA strategies are utilized by various ventures according to their necessities. Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) is center part in the arrangement of Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA). CMS has high proclivity and ability to adsorb the Oxygen atoms. Thus, it is utilized for the Nitrogen generation. CMS is a standard adsorbent for PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) Plant, ideal for Nitrogen production.
- Storage & Packing in Foods and Beverages
- Nitrogen Blanketing and Interties Storage Tank.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Packing Against Oxidation & Contamination.
- Metal & Steel Industry - Prevents oxidation during special steels casting.
- Cheque, Others
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
305, Royal Square, Next to RK Party Hall, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India