Our Nitrogen Plant is based on the PSA technology. It consists twin tower system filled with unique carbon molecular sieves (CMS) at a time. One tower for production cycle, and other for regeneration cycle. At the point when compacted air went through CMS bed, the atoms of oxygen, dampness and other undesirable gases are adsorbed on surface of the CMS. The nitrogen which isn't adsorbed by CMS leaves adsorption tower and gathered in a surge vessel.
PSA Nitrogen Gas Plant is given, if the prerequisite at the release is at higher weight. Ordinarily our PSA framework can give pressure at release to around 6 kg/cm2g, however it can be increment up to higher pressure of 150 kg/cm2g in view of customer's necessity. For this, we require extra booster, suction pot & finned cooler after the surge vessel in order to improve the pressure up to higher pressure before the capacity tank.
- Moment on location creation of nitrogen of wanted immaculateness.
- Manufactured to meet the most stringent defensive environment prerequisites.
- Unit is reduced and mounted on slides.
- Low beginning and working expense.
- Utilities required are power and cooling water as it were.
- Support free round the clock supply.
- Completely programmed task with no consistent supervision.
- Custom-assembled units to suit your needs.
- Well-demonstrated outline and specialized construction.
Purity of Nitrogen:
- PSA Plants can generate 98% to 99.5% pure N2. It is very economical to produce 98% pure N2 from the PSA Plants.
- Bright annealing, tempering, hardening, and other heat-treatment applications in the metallurgical industries.
- Breweries and Food Industries.
- Synthetic Fibre and Electronic Industries.
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants.
Gas Composition :
1-500 Nm3 / hr
1 ppm (max)
(-)40oC to (-)80oC
APPLICATIONS : - As Inert gas in Electronic, Synthetic Fiber and Hi-tech Industries where one needs Ultra High Purity.
305, Royal Square, Next to RK Party Hall, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India